Wednesday, July 25, 2012

General Conference Breakfast and a Photo Shoot

I love General Conference!  There is just something about lounging in your jammies, eating yummy treats and listening to our prophet.  Granted, it is a little harder listening to all 4 sessions with one little missy around.  But I wouldn't trade it for a second!  After all, that is why they publish all the talks the very next month....our leaders know what it is like to raise children!  :) 

Saturday morning I woke up and made a new cinnamon roll recipe that I found on pinterest.  I loved it!  It was super easy and they were really yummy!  However, they were HUGE!!!!  So in between sessions, Jimi, Gracie and I took some to our friends to share!  No way we needed all those carbs just sitting around our place.


Gracie was growing a little rowdy so I decided to do a little photo shoot with her....the girl can pose!!!  And this was seriously all her!  I have always said she is 2 going on 15!  I know.....I am in TROUBLE!!!   Anyway, she loves to wear my red heels and so the minute she put them on, I just went with it.  Funny kiddo!









1 comment:

Lynn said...

Sweet kiddo would make a gazillion bucks modeling here in Korea....they love them cute (check), light-haired (check), and light-eyed (check).