9 months of living 20 minutes from Pike Place and we finally made it there! I have wanted to go and we attempted it several times but due to one thing or another, we never quite got there. Finally we did! It was a beautiful spring day, mid-week, early afternoon so we took our chances and went. I am so glad we did. The crowds were not bad but it was still a little chilly. G was bundled up nice and cozy. We managed to get out of there with a gyro, two of the best grapefruit I have ever eaten and a bundle of grapes from a fruit stand. We passed the fruit stand rather early in our little outing and Grace saw the grapes and that is all she wanted the entire afternoon. Easy enough.
Jimi eating his gyro and G eating her grapes. My grapefruit are in a bag well protected. :)
Happy girl! Pike Place was a success! Next time we gotta bring home some fish though.
Jimi always tells me about this weird building in downtown, so we drove by and I snapped a picture. Enjoy. ;)
3 comments:
It was so fun to catch up with you guys...I've missed accessing your blog! Glad to see you're making a happy little life for your family, as you always do. Does Jimi like his job?
Love,
Rose
I love Pike's Place! Definitely touristy, but still fun. :) Glad you guys made it there. Grace is so cute!
Grace is getting so big and she is as cute as they come :)
Post a Comment