I have been so blessed with really good friends since moving up here to Washington. We get together often and laugh and talk and laugh more! Most of the time when we go out, I am usually out till 2-3 in the morning! Jimi isn't quite sure what to think. I know that he is really glad that I have made such good friends, but pretty sure that he thinks I am a little confused about my age. :)
Here are a few of the little gifts that I put together for Megan and Baby Annsley....have I ever mentioned how much I love my silhouette cameo?! It is such a fun little machine!
We went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and that took forever! There were 11 of us and this is not Utah people! Apparently parties of 11 are unheard of around here. We waited for a table for nearly 2 hours! Good thing we had great company!
| Megan, the mommy to be |
| Karen and Joy |
| Jamie, JoAnne and Jo |
These little girls are like 2 peas in a pod! They adore each other and have so much fun together. Megan's water broke in the middle of Relief Society and so Brynn came home with us. We had her at our house for 3 days while her mommy and daddy and baby sister were at the hospital. The girls had so much fun playing together and let me tell ya! Two (at this age) is easier than just one! They kept each other entertained and played for hours and hours! They pretty much destroyed Gracie's room but that was well worth it to have a little time for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment