Sunday, February 5, 2012

November 2011

Little Laundry Pioneer

Look!  I took more photos of the fall colors than I thought!  November was busy.  We played outside a lot, used the new Bosch to make treats for home teaching, saw our first snow in Settle, and went to Zillah for Thanksgiving.  It was a great month.



















At the top of Snoqualmie Pass heading out of Seattle to Zillah for Thanksgiving.  There was a ton of snow up there!  One year I want to go skiing and stay in a little A framed cabin up here.  Looks so cozy!





It was a pretty low-key holiday.  Uncle Hal and Aunt Joyce were awesome to invite us over and then make the big dinner for just the 5 of us.  They bought Gracie this Dora Pillow Pet which she absolutely loved!!  She would cuddle up on it and watch a movie on the laptop while the 4 adults watched a different one.  It was a very relaxing weekend and I ate entirely too much good food!


Jimi had to fly to Texas for a week for work.  He left Sunday morning at 6 AM and didn't get home till the following Saturday at about 4 AM.  It was a long, lonely week without him.  Grace and I hung out with friends at Costco, had a Girls Pinterest Night with some of the girls in the ward, went to lunch a few times and did some Christmas shopping.  It was a fun week but I was so ready to have my co-parent back!  Single parenting is so hard!!!







I am serving as the primary secretary in our ward so I came up with these CTR necklaces and scripture/backpack pulls to give to the kids in 2012 for their birthdays.  Grace helped me put them together.  We made close to 150!


No comments: