For my birthday I really just wanted one thing....to spend the entire day as a family at Remlinger Farms. I saw in on pinterest (ohh, how I love that site, but more about that later) and I thought it would be a perfect place to take Grace for the day. It was a rainy, cold, Northwest day so we all bundled up and headed out the door. G feel asleep on the 35 minute drive to Carnation. That is the name of the cute farming town where Remlinger Farm is located. Oh, I loved this day! Everything about it! I am almost positive Gracie loved it just as much!
1st ride of the day...Grace in the boats. She was just taking it all in and warming herself up for the big guns that would follow.
Waiting for the train...Oh, she is so dang cute! I cannot even stand it.
G driving her first John Deere. Her Daddy is so proud. :)
Playing 'Bus Driver'. Who knew an old school bus could be so much fun?
Little G driving the old Model T. This little lady LOVES to drive cars! (It's a Jarman thing)
On the Merry-Go-Round waving to Daddy.
Riding the mini Ferris Wheel all by herself. She was the youngest rider and one of the only ones NOT freaking out.
Waiting in line to do the Apple Barrel ride (like the tea cups at Disneyland). She loved spinning and spinning!
Doing the Flying Pumpkins with mom. G is in complete heaven!
Her first roller coaster...
Check out the face. She was LOVING it and wanted to go back and back.
Flying Pumpkins with Dad
Apple Barrels with Mom
Cute lil Snow White
Gracie seriously had so much fun. She just kept going and going and never threw a single fit. Not that I was really surprised by that, she is such a sweet girl. This just proved to me that we are SO ready for Disneyland. We had plans to go over Thanksgiving but Jimi just couldn't get the time off. So next year for sure! (If not sooner) Who is in with us?!?!
She is so much cuter than I am so she got to take a picture with my yummy birthday cake.
AND if I don't have the BEST husband ever!
**
He got me this beauty...
Bread making here we come!!! I have never really done a lot of breads because my little wussy Sunbeam mixer couldn't handle it, but THIS bad boy was made for it! Apparently up here in non-Mormonville, they aren't so easy to find. He finally found it in a little private LDS bookstore down in Tacoma. Yay! I foresee lots of soups and breads this winter.
My grandma and my mom both had one and when my grandma died my mom took hers and have my sister her old one. These machines last forever. I have wanted a Bosch for a long time and have always found reasons to not spend the money. Jimi is so great, he told me it is an 'investment' that he has wanted to get me for a while. He even told me that one day I could pass it on to Gracie. He is the cutest. Thanks honey, for all you do for your girls. We are so blessed to have you to take care of us and ride silly amusement park rides with. We love you ever!
1 comment:
I want to go to Remlinger Farms!!! Add that to the list next time we come up! Glad you had a great birthday. I am jealous of your spankin new bosch. I think you need to make me a batch of your tasty chocolate chip cookies with that bad boy.
Post a Comment