Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary and Dad's hot date!

Jimi and I have been married for 9 years!  We had plans to go down to Tacoma for the night.  Jimi actually had so speak at a dinner for the docs there and G, Rox and I were just going to hang in the hotel and get some grub but the day before, it got cancelled.  I was invited to go to dinner with some girls in the ward and then to see 'The Help'.  I felt bad about wanting to go but Jimi was so great, even though it was our anniversary weekend, he told me I should!  What a good hubby.  So I decided to make it up to him with a Wii, some treats, dinner for 2 and a hot little date! 

They had a good time playing together and eating junk and I had some much needed adult conversation and watched the best movie of the year!  I loved reading the book and the movie did not disappoint. 










2 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like you are having so much fun out there! I miss you guys. (tear)

Janese said...

Happy Late Anniversary!! Gracie is a doll!!