Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Treehouse with Neighborhood Friends

We tagged along on CJ's preschool field trip and enjoyed the Treehouse with friends.  We have been so blessed to have really great friends here in Clinton.  We will miss them all so much.  :(  I met Tammy after they moved here from Riverton on their first Sunday in our ward.  I saw her and Josh and their adorable little boy and knew I had to be her friend!  After Sunday School, I pretty much chased her down the hall and she has never been able to get rid of me since! 

It has been such a great 3 years with them as friends!  We have been through lots of really great times together, growing both our families through adoption, and some really scary times too.  Tammy was praying for me and cheering me on when I was in the coma and even wrote me emails about the funny dreams she had of us laughing over the silliest things.  Tammy, you are truly a great friend and even though the miles will seperate us, I know that we will ALWAYS be friends.  We were meant to be!  And just remember, I will chase you down the hall again!  ;)








And Ashlee, you better get Tate emailing cause these two are going to have to date from a distance. 

No comments: