Carter and Spence came over and were eating breakfast before Grace was even out of bed. The girl likes her beauty sleep. I wanted to do something fun for the kiddos for breakfast so the menu was purple pancakes with green whipping cream and pink milk. I thought it was going to be a hit but was immediately informed by Spencer that 'it looked too weird to eat.' Oh well! I tried.
G finally woke up and wasn't having it. She didn't get the colored food either!
Carter didn't seem to mind much though...
Later on, the four of us headed to the park. It was so warm and I am so paranoid about the kids getting sunburned that I lathered them all up with sunscreen, plus I made G wear this cute little hat. Turns out, she kinda looked like a Granny! :)
Sadly, I am pretty sure the best part of the day was looking out the window watching people drive by. Happy April 1st!!
The bums end.
No comments:
Post a Comment