Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring in February

This is totally out of chronological order but I had to post these pictures because I wanted to remember what a fun afternoon we had a few weeks ago.  Jimi was leaving the next day for a few days so we took advantage of the warm weather and our local drive-thru Chick-Fil-A and headed to Beus Park up behind Weber State.  Sadly, I hadn't been there since I was a student 7+ years ago!  I know, I cannot believe I graduated from college 7 years ago!  Anyway, Grace LOVED walking around and seeing the ducks.  The geese were kinda freaky though!  They scared me too.  They were honking really loudly and intimidating the cute lil duckies.  I kinda thought of them as the 'mean kids' in school.  The ones that are always stuck together because they aren't tough enough to be alone.  :) 

Sidestory:  There are geese all around the pond infront of WSU and when I was in school I had to walk by them every single day.  I just knew that one day they were going to attack me and so I always made sure to have my backpack ready in case I had to swing it around and defend myself!  Can you imagine?  Well I am happy to say that in my 4 years there, never once was I attacked but I was followed dangerously close a few times.  Dang geese! 









Jimi has been traveling a lot!  This week he has been in Colorado, next week he will be in Texas and the week after he will be in Idaho!  So when he is home, we really try to do things together as a family and what better way than an afternoon at the park?!

No comments: