After having some crazy dreams about weirdos plastering pictures of my family all over their walls and looking at my 'followers' and seeing that several of them are male names that I have no idea who they are, I have decided to go private. My family is too precious and my little girl needs to be safe and secure.
So.....if you want to keep track of our growing family, you all know the drill, leave your email address or facebook me your info and I will get ya on the list. :)
Going private January 2011.
7 years ago
30 comments:
I would love an invite
ashleebrueckner@gmail.com
we definately want to keep up with the Jars....ashleejohnstun@yahoo.com
I enjoy following your family and I don't think we are weirdo's so send an invite please to jennifergerritsen@msn.com
I would also like an invite. . .sungal21@hotmail.com
I hope you have better luck than I did. I went private, entered in all of my e-mails and then half the people didn't accept the invite in time....and then you have to start all over. Since I was in school I didn't have the time or patience to figure out who accepted, who didn't. anyways I hope you have better luck! I would love an invite.
Juliennemc@gmail.com
I would love to keep watching your cute family grow! My email address is mcmabm@yahoo.com
aliciakp@gmail.com
I would love an invite!
heidimay18@hotmail.com
Me too please!! mandysheg@gmail.com
Oh please count me in. I would be sad to not be able to keep up with your cute little family.
jackiekearl@roadrunner.com
Please invite our family...
schwe@hotmail.com
Sarah, not sure if even remember me from Dr. Campbell's classes, among the others :)
Your family is darling. We have a mutual friend that I found your blog address from. Keep me included, if you don't mind.
lindsay.muhlestein@gmail.com
Put me on your list!
phimelissa@gmail.com
Pretty please!!!
ruthyanny729@hotmail.com
Hope you guys are doing great! Lets plan a get-to-gether soon!
Love ya
Me please!
ambermarie44@hotmail.com
Please add me...I believe you have my email but if you don't please let me know! I think I will be doing the same thing!
I want in! kjsuthee7@yahoo.com.
Please add us to your invite list; lmw9674@gmail.com
james.pearson5@gmail.com
I would love an invite, but understand if you don't. I am a friend of Kristy's. I love to see pics of little Miss Gracie :)
annie@grumpy.com
Sarah-- milo1898@hotmail.com-- hope you don't think we are crazy!!
Yep, a very smart move...too many creepers out there! :) hejdimarie@gmail.com
sign me up shattuck.h@gmail.com :)
add me please :) lori(dot)aston(at)gmail(dot)com
I might be a weirdo....I know more about you than your own sister-in-law Amy! :) lovemy3reds@gmail.com
add me in: elizabethjshawb@yahoo.com
I would love an invite!
jodibroadbent@gmail.com
kristinsteele@gmail.com
I hope that you are doing well, Gracie is such a doll!
Me too! :) dove-9@hotmail.com Hope you guys are doing well and merry Christmas!
Just had time to check a few blogs tonight, first time all month! For sure invite me! I love seeing pictures of your darling family!
katiemolsen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment