Grace LOVES music! When she was about six months old I started directing her hand to the hymns in sacrament meeting to distract her and now she does it all on her own. It doesn't matter where we are or even what type of music, she will stop what she is doing, start dancing and now consequently, start waving her right arm as if to direct the it. It is the cutest thing!
Recently she has discovered our piano. I play every once in a while and she would just dance, now that she is bigger she has to play. She is pretty gentle with the keys and usually sings along to her own masterpiece, then she will stop, turn around and make sure we are still in the room and start clapping until we join in and praise her. I really need to get it on video as proof that when she hates her piano lessons we can show her that at one time she really did love it.
5 comments:
What a cutie! She’s gonna be the next Sara Barielles!
oh my heck!!! That is the cutest thing I have seen!
so cute! Love the PJ's!! her and Tate can play the piano together!! He loves it soo much and Music. they really need a dance party. Love that girl! have a great thanksgiving!!
I would like to make a request baby G...."Great balls of fire" please.
I don't know this girl can get any cuter.
Post a Comment