We had to be up early the day we left to be at the airport by 7:30 AM for our flight at 8:30. I was a little worried how Gracie would do on the airplane but she was really good. She LOVED watching all the people and waved to anyone that made eye contact. She did cry for about 5 minutes during the last 15 minutes of the flight. As we were approaching the ground, she really liked looking at out the window and became so mesmerized she fell asleep literally the last 3 minutes before we landed. Silly girl. She didn't want to miss anything.
Grace just checking things out. We got a great tip from Tracy. She told us to sit on in the window seat and the isle seat and leave the middle open, that way, unless it is a completely booked flight, no one is going to want to sit between us, especially with a baby in my arms....it worked! Coming and going! Thanks, Trace!
Funny face. She is such a sweet little girl.
I think Southwest should pay us for this picture, nice one Jimi!
We went straight to the beach. It was so much fun! I love the ocean but it was a little chilly for Gracie, she much prefers a warm swimming pool.
First dip of the toes in the frigid Oregon ocean. Did I mention that this is one of my favorite places on earth?!
Matt and Tracy and their boys and Melissa and Kaylin rented this condo. It was just a few blocks from our hotel so it was fun to talk a walk the streets of Seaside up to their place and visit. Grace loved exploring.
Grace and her pseudo big brother, Spencer. She loves him.
Spencer got ahold of my camera and took a few artistic shots of himself. Love this little face.
They had this killer balcony off the living room but it was being inhabited by this mother pigeon. I do not have a love of birds and was too freaked out to go out there and take a picture of the great view so instead I took a picture of the bird....from inside. :)
I ran out of room on my memory card in my camera so I guess I erased the pictures of our room and the cool view we had. We were not ocean front but river front. There was this cute little boardwalk that went right past our room. Just imagine it. It was beautiful.
1 comment:
oh I LOVE the Oregon coast! Looks like a fun trip and Gracie is such a little doll!
Post a Comment