Cousin Kaylin and Grace.
This was the starfish orgy. The marine biologist said it. Not me. It was interesting but pretty gross too. I won't go into further detail.
Cousin Melissa and Grace at the Astoria column.
The 185ish steps to the top....Jimi got sick so we didn't stay too long up there but the view was spectacular!
The Goonies house. I was in the car with little sleeping Grace. But Kaylin enjoyed it! :)
Somewhere between Seaside and Newport.
Jimi had planned out this great little side trip to the Three Capes which are supposed to be really amazing sites but at this exact moment when Jimi snapped this picture, I realized I didn't have my wallet! So this gorgeous view will forever be tainted with a heart sickening feeling that I had no ID and I needed to be on a plane in a few days.... So we skipped the other two lookouts and headed our for cell phone reception. No worries, we rushed to the highway, about 20 miles away and got reception and called the hotel. Apparently I had put the darn thing in a drawer and they found it! Hooray! Trace and Matt were only about 10 miles from there so they rescued it for me! But ahhh....isn't this pretty?! Boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment