My first night. I was freezing and only had this sheet.
Bi-pap and art line
This was as I was starting to wake up. Freaky picture really.
Christmas Day!
So happy to see my baby girl.
Our first family Christmas picture.
This is right after Dr. Lawton told me that I was going to be extubated! I was so excited!!!! This is the scene Jimi and Trace walked into.
Dr. Lawton. He was the one who held my hand when I was put into the coma and he is the one who sent me outta the ICU. Love him!
Trying to pass my tests before they would remove my ET tube.
Ok. Here it goes....
h.a.p.p.y.
Gross. Maybe I should have asked to keep it as a souvenir.
Trying to speak. Asking to brush my teeth. :)
My love. :)
My personal nurse, Tracy. Love her!
Dad and Mom. Love them so much.
Ahh, the moment I had been waiting for! My sweet baby girl!
The Jars minus Roxy. She wasn't ever given permission to visit. :(
I think she may have missed reading time just as much as I did.