Grace IS a Jarman/Wadman. How I know this? She loves to eat like her mom and dad. Loves to laugh at her dad like her mom. Loves her puppy like mom and dad do. She has her daddy's scowl and his nose. She has my long eyelashes. She even has the Jarman ears.
So I am surprised this evening as I watch her and her daddy roll and wrestle on the floor to feel even more complete. Heavenly Father has blessed us more than we can say. This little girl is a such a joy in our home. I cannot wait to see how much more I feel in a few weeks when she is blessed and sealed to us. I LOVE adoption.

This is only a fraction of our families. But we thank those who could make it today to support us and those who could not, we felt you in spirit. My mom especially, I knew how much she wanted to be there but due to how much time she took off work when I was sick, it wasn't really an option. That and no sane person wants to substitute 5th graders in the spring.....they start to smell this time every year. Did I mention that my mom is an angel?! Love you Grammie!
11 comments:
Halleljia!!! (ha ha! I have no idea how to spell that word...) I am so incredibly happy for you guys! You are such an adorable family and I love you all so much. Gracie is so blessed to have such a wonderful loving family. I'm so glad you guys are in my life!
Ruth
As happy tears run down my face... we are so excited for you. I know what you mean about how it somehow feels different even though she was yours before the judge declared it! Now you can get her social security card and her birth certificate! Yippee! Can't wait to talk to you and hear more. Love you guys!!
What a special day! Congratulations to you and your family!
Woohoo! I am so happy for you!
I can't wait to see you guys again! I haven't seen you since she was a couple of days old! :(
Woooo! What wonderful news! This is just so exciting! Yay for Gracie Jarman!
Way to go I am so happy for you and your family!
Kristine
I am so excited for your cute family!! I am also glad that you made it thru being sick! Your family is quite the little miracle family!! I love it!
Yeah! That is so exciting! I couldn't be happier for you guys!
wahoooo!!!!! i'm so happy for you!
YAY!! Congrats! I love adoption too. So much. And I'm so happy for you & this milestone you've passed!
Oh my goodness!! I remember well the day we stood before the judge and had Gage declared ours!! Words cannot express the joy I feel for you and Jimi! You are a beautiful family, and I feel blessed to have you guys as friends. We pray for your continued health and happiness. Congratulations!
Angie and Brian Cammack
Post a Comment