but does anyone else see a resemblance? Now that Lily is off the show, I feel like I can speak freely. It wasn't that I thought she was terrible, it was just that every single time I saw her I thought of The Albino from The Princess Bride...of course, she is pretty and The Albino is not and she can sing like Patsy Cline and I am almost certain The Albino cannot. Sorry Lily, it was probably just me.

9 comments:
It's not just you! I friend of mine said the same thing when we were watching it together, and then my husband Kris said it last night!
haha. That is HILARIOUS...I totally see the resemblance now :)
Not just you. They could be related!
I agree....I keep thinking, "I'm not a witch-I'm your wife" when I see her.
Oops...it's 0530 and I am very tired from a crazy night. Wrong quote from the wrong character!
Darn it!! I hate when the crazies ruin such a GREAT name! ;) And yes, we'll be up there for Easter, so just let me know when we can all FINALLY get together!
I think a different hair color and some blush to wipe out the nearly dead skin color and she would improve her chances or not being asked for autographs signed...Love the Albino.
Ha I hadn't seen her before because AI seems to come on at times that I can't watch but that is hilarious.
phew! yes...the kids pointed that out to me once and I so badly wanted to blog it to see if anyone else agreed. thanks for getting the job done! poor girl... she was on the wrong show. what she needed was a little of Stacy and Clinton.
That is soooo hilarious! Uncanny how much they look alike.
Post a Comment