Monday, February 22, 2010

I {heart} my birthmother.






We LOVE you, Kristy!

6 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

that is so sweet! Tate saw the picture of Gracie just barley and attacked the computer! :)

Tammy said...

She is so adorable. I love the flower on her head!

Kristina said...

I love it. I heart my birthmother too, do you think they make those in my size?
I'm so glad you are feeling better.
She is adorable and getting so big.

Angie said...

Sara, she is absolutely gorgeous! I just want to kiss those little cheeks. It was so good to see the 3 of you in church today. You looked great, and your comments in Relief Society were perfect. You had us all in tears today. We are so thankful for your recovery, and so happy you are able to enjoy that precious one. Love you!!
Angie

jenjarman said...

sarah-
she is just cute enough to eat up! we love ypu and miss you!!!!

Mrs B said...

Heart.