Oh, Sarah! I haven't been on your blog in so long. First of all, congrats on your adoption. I am so happy for you! She is beautiful. And second, wow, I am so glad you are doing ok now! I can't believe all you have been through. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Oh my goodness! She is growing so fast, and she is absolutely gorgeous. Just like her Mommy! It was so good to see you the other night. You look fabulous and I will continue to pray that you get better and better. Know that you are loved. Angie
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
16 comments:
She's adorable, Sarah! When we're back in the states this summer I would love a chance to talk to you about adoption, if you don't mind. :)
Sarah- she is so sweet.... All Ella ever talks about is wanting to hold Gracie and Carter. :)
We loved getting together and spending time with you and your fam. You guys are amazing!!!!
she is getting so big! and yes she is so ADORABLE!!!
she is getting so big! and yes she is so ADORABLE!!!
She's got cheeks! She is so big!
I love love love her beautiful face. and her red hair (it is red right?)
She seriously couldn't be any cuter!! And she is the luckiest girl ever to have you and Jimi for parents!!
She is getting so BIG! She is cute! I love the Picts. Food all over her face, its great to be a mom!
Sooo cute! She looks so grown up in those jeans!!
So darn CUTE!!! She is getting so big. Is she crawling?
So stinkin' cute! She is growing up already!
She is gorgeous!! Enjoy these moments when she will sit and cuddle. They go away so fast!!!
Oh, Sarah! I haven't been on your blog in so long. First of all, congrats on your adoption. I am so happy for you! She is beautiful. And second, wow, I am so glad you are doing ok now! I can't believe all you have been through. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
I can't believe how big she is getting. Her adorable face I expected but she is so big. I can't wait to come and see her. Love you!
Oh my goodness! She is growing so fast, and she is absolutely gorgeous. Just like her Mommy! It was so good to see you the other night. You look fabulous and I will continue to pray that you get better and better. Know that you are loved.
Angie
She is soooo adorable! I love that face! ( and yours too!!)
Post a Comment