Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This week's featured couple....


I have decided that with November being National Adoption Month, I wanted to do something to showcase some other couples and friends of mine who are affected by the wonderful miracle of adoption.

This is Scott, Brandy and Tawny. They are my friends and neighbors. I love them and have looked up to them since I first met them. Tawny is four years old. She is adopted. Scott and Brandy are trying to grow their family again through adoption. Please keep them in your prayers and your mind....

They are registered with LDSFS, here is their link...https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/4572837/ourMessage.jsf

Please, check them out!


Because I believe so strongly in adoption, I feel that anything I can do to help any child come home to their forever family is something amazing. Help Brandy and Scott's birthmother find them and help their children come home. Thanks!

1 comment:

heather bing said...

Oh I miss Brandy!! I can't believe Tawny's four!! Time flies, that's just crazy. Tell her hi from me and she'll be in our prayers!