Carter Jeffrey Smythe was born 13 days before Gracie. I have meant to do this post much sooner, but have been a tiny bit busy. Carter was blessed last Sunday and his dad gave him a beautiful blessing. I meant to get a picture of Carter and Gracie together but forgot! Dangit!

Carter had to spend his first 5 days in the NICU but was such a trooper and so was his mom. I know how it feels to not be able to hold your baby for a few days and not be able to take them home as soon as you can...it is awful! Trace, you are a trooper too!

We sure love this little guy. He is super cuddly and sweet and he and Gacie are going to be great friends.
1 comment:
I hope is all well with Carter. I KNOW how hard that must have been on them,We were there.He is so Cute.
Post a Comment