One week old
One month old

One week
One month

One week
One month

One week

One month

One week

One month

One week
One month
p.s. I love these pjs. Jimi thinks she looks like an old lady, but I think they are just so cute...too bad they don't fit anymore! This girl is gonna be tall!
8 comments:
wow! has it already been a month? how crazy! time flies so fast. she's so cute, sarah!
A few things: First, I LOVE that you put the honking of the nose picture at the top. Can I get a copy? I love funny pictures like that. And second, I always wanted a super-sized stuffed animal when I was a kid so Gracie is super lucky. And third, she's adorable. I love that she's putting on weight. And I love her little faces.
She is so pretty! I need to come hold her again! Can I come right now?
I can't believe she is a month old already. Time goes by way to fast. She is such a doll.
I love you family picture at top, love how she is grabbing Jimi's nose, too cute!!
OMG, you are so right. I didnt even notice the last few time I have seen her. She going way to fast. How is that fair right? Luvs!!
Hi!
It's Ashley Deamer, I ran into your blog about a year ago and saw you were trying to adopt and then came across it again today and saw that you have yourselves a new baby girl! Congrats, I am so happy for you! I called my mom and told her because she always remembered how nice you were from when you served on the youth committee with her. Anyway, she also says congrats!
yep beautiful!!!!
and I know we would be super "live close to each other friends!"... what about Massachusetts? I have seen amazing places there. I think the Jarmans should all get together and have a compound!
That is one cute baby and one HUGE bear did you win it at lagoon? LOL :)
Post a Comment