OH I love love love it!! How fun that your two favorite girls love each other so much :) Just don't show Dave this or he'll make us get a dog now! ha Aren't little girls the best though?!?! We need to get together so Gracie and Lily can meet :)
That is too precious...it is only beginning of a powerful relationship. While we have only had our Emma for a year now, Meghan would be lost with out her...and Emma without Meghan.
OMG!! Are you kidding me? That is so adorable. Two things, 1. I wish I were Gracie cause I would get to cuddle with Roxy all day and 2. I wish I were Roxy cause I would get to cuddle with Gracie all day.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
7 comments:
Precious!!! Can't even say anything else. Too cute!!!
oh my gosh i love it!!!! i love both your babies!
Oh geez...that is too stinkin' adorable.
OH I love love love it!! How fun that your two favorite girls love each other so much :) Just don't show Dave this or he'll make us get a dog now! ha Aren't little girls the best though?!?! We need to get together so Gracie and Lily can meet :)
That is too precious...it is only beginning of a powerful relationship. While we have only had our Emma for a year now, Meghan would be lost with out her...and Emma without Meghan.
OMG!! Are you kidding me? That is so adorable. Two things, 1. I wish I were Gracie cause I would get to cuddle with Roxy all day and 2. I wish I were Roxy cause I would get to cuddle with Gracie all day.
awwww yay! roxy has adjusted. :) such CUTE pictures.
Post a Comment