Friday, September 18, 2009

A week in pictures

Sorry to all those who came and managed to get out of here without your picture taken! I am not sure how that happened... Just know that we love you and won't let you get away next time. ;)
Daddy and his little girl.


Roxy meeting her new little sister.


Taking a nap before all the visitors come.
What a cute little face!!!!

Meeting Grammy Wadman

and Papa.


and Grammy again.


Meeting Aunt Amy and Uncle Craig


and cousins Boston and Ally


and cousin Seth.

Aunt Carrie

Aunt Carrie, cousin Braxten and Uncle Nate.

Taking a quick nap with Rox. Aren't we just so cute??



Meeting Grama and Grampa Jarman


Grama feeding you.



Taking a nap with Mommy. This is one of my favorite moments so far. Jimi and Roxy were sleeping on the bed too. Our first family nap, but someone had to take the picture. ;)

Meeting mom and dad's good friends, Ruth and Skyler, mom must have been holding baby Bennett, he is going to be your boyfriend one day.

Meeting cousin Carter, he is 13 days older than you.


Auntie Trace. I love her!

and Uncle Matt.

The three amigos. Grammy bought matching outfits several months ago. Gracie 3 days old, Carter 16 days old and Addie 4 months old.

The three granddaughters on the Wadman side. Gracie, Chloe and Addie. 8 grandsons and 3 granddaughters.

Meeting Uncle Scott.


My first sponge bath.


Not a fan!


Mom just had to dress you up in brown and pink! You look sooo cute! Look at those long legs...


Tuckered out from all the excitement.


Did I mention how much I love this face?!?

6 comments:

beth said...

she is AMAZING!!!!!! You are so very lucky and blessed. Congratulations!
xxoo

Ruthy said...

Aww!! What a cutie! I can't wait to see her again. She is one loved little girl! :)

Johnstun Fam said...

okay, such a cute family! The one where she is laying on you, that was totally my favorite and well was addicted for so long! Now that he is big we don't get the chance to do it very often so cherish those precious moments! and I love the one with her little cousin, they are so cute, they will be pals I am sure.

Tammy said...

I love the sleeping picture of you and Gracie. You don't look bad either! The picture in matching outfits with the cousins is ardorable. Not so sure I like the other "boyfriend" idea but I guess Gracie will have options. (though I will have good chance of winning with two boys to choose from) YOu guys are the best! Love you!

Heidi said...

She is so cute! I love the picture of the 3 babies on the couch together. I'm so happy for you guys!

Lori said...

oh how awesome sarah. she's beatiful. how fun to have everyone meet her and love on her. you deserve this! yipppe .