congratulations!!! Having adopted our first son and knowing the birth mother I know how bittersweet this moment can be. Hang in there and know that your family is gorgeous.
WOW- what a wonderful day!! I've been anxiously waiting to see this blog post! I'm so soo soooo happy for you guys. Welcome to the world Gracie May........ your journey begins.
She is darling, I love the little bow in her hair in all the pictures. I love the idea of the first family pics. I've never thought to do that in the hospital.
Sarah, She is BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so excited for you and Jimi.. you guys are going to be amazing parents and I can't wait to come meet her when you are ready for visitors which I am sure you will have plenty!!!! CONGRATS to the new mommy and daddy!!
CONGRATULATIONS! What a beautiful thing! She is gorgeous, I lover her little bow! We can't wait to meet little miss Gracie! I am so happy for you and Jimmi.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
30 comments:
congratulations!!!! i am SO happy for you.
CJ says with a HUGE smile she looks very good! She is adorable! Your family is beautiful!
She is gorgeous and perfect! I'm sooo happy for you guys, what a cute little family. She was definitely worth the wait.
congratulations!!! Having adopted our first son and knowing the birth mother I know how bittersweet this moment can be. Hang in there and know that your family is gorgeous.
Yes! She's beautiful! You guys make the most beautiful family! This is just the best news, I am ecstatic.
She is beautiful!
She is absolutley PERFECT!!!! You guys are the cutest little family! Gracie is sure lucky to have such a great family! We love you all,
Ruth, Skyler and Bennett~the future boyfriend ;)
oh my gosh is she a redhead?! I love her!!!!! Congratulations!
WOW- what a wonderful day!! I've been anxiously waiting to see this blog post! I'm so soo soooo happy for you guys. Welcome to the world Gracie May........ your journey begins.
She's beautiful.
Congrats! I'm totally teary right now!! She's absolutely gorgeous.
Sarah,
She is darling, I love the little bow in her hair in all the pictures. I love the idea of the first family pics. I've never thought to do that in the hospital.
I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats! She is beautiful.
We had no idea! Congrats you guys!! That is wonderful!!
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I am SO happy for you two!! I can't wait to meet her in person!!
I can't type cause of the tears! She is beautiful, wonderful, perfect! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations you guys!! I am so happy for you guys. She is beautiful!
WE love you all! Gracie is beautiful!!!! can't wait to kiss her! xoxo Lance and Julie and kids
how perfect is that!? what a treat to see her so fast and to finally see Kristy too. you are all beautiful!
This is the best news! She is beautiful. I can't wait to visit your cute family.
Sarah, She is BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so excited for you and Jimi.. you guys are going to be amazing parents and I can't wait to come meet her when you are ready for visitors which I am sure you will have plenty!!!! CONGRATS to the new mommy and daddy!!
Chels!
I'm so happy for you that I could cry!!! Congrats, she is beautiful
What a wonderful moment for you new family! Being adopted myself it's such a great thing you guys are able to do! I wish you guys the best!
I've been waiting for you to post so I could see pictures. She is SO cute. I'm so excited for you! I want to see her in person!
CONGRATULATIONS! What a beautiful thing! She is gorgeous, I lover her little bow! We can't wait to meet little miss Gracie! I am so happy for you and Jimmi.
AHH!!! Yay!!! I can't wait to hear all the details!
Yay!! She's adorable! Congratulations!
I am so happy for you two. You two are going to be such great parents. Can't wait to see more pictures of your little one.
She is so beautiful! I am so excited for you! What a cute family!
Congratulations, she's adorable!
Post a Comment