Friday, September 25, 2009

The Nursery












With all the butterflies...I am going put vinyl lettering above her crib that says...

"He gave me my eyes that I might see the color of butterfly wings...

...Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me."

I just haven't gotten around to it yet, not like I have had 7 years to get ready

or anything. Did I mention how much I love this little girl?!

7 comments:

beth said...

That room is gorgeous!!!!!! wow!

Tammy said...

Love the room...and the saying is perfect! Not to mention your ddaughter is stunning!

Lori said...

wow! i love it!

Johnstun Fam said...

Oh I love it and I love that phrase!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE it! So pretty and peaceful. I will do the vinyl for you for FREE since I didn't make it to your shower cause of bed rest. Let me know what size you want :)Just facebook me!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Cute, cute room. I LOVE the saying you are going to put in her room!!

Penny said...

SARAH!!! I am such a slacker, but I have not checked your blog in a while, and was totally expecting some upbeat info from you about how we are given challenges in life, but you are still hoping . . . And I find you have a sweet baby angel already! Your post about getting the e-mail made me cry and I am just so excited for you. She is honestly precious. Those eyes! You guys will be the best parents--I'm sure you won't take one minute for granted. I know I'm babbling, but I'm just so happy for you. You are such an inspiration to me :). Congrats again, and thanks for sharing your story on your blog.