Friday, August 28, 2009

We're alive!

It has been a long while since I have posted anything. It has been a crazy couple of months. This summer has seemed to have just flown on by which is ok with me because that just means it is one day closer to Fall.....my favorite time of the year! I love the colors, the smells, the feels and mostly the clothes that I get to wear in the Fall. I love the chill in the air! I love sweatshirts and football! I love burning Spiced Orange Harvest Scentsy candles! I love it all! More to come on our summer recap soon...

4 comments:

curtandheather said...

Love fall too, I am way excited for sweater season, fire place and hot cocoa!

Johnstun Fam said...

FALL by far is my favorite! I just stocked up on my Scentsy fall smells and can't wait to burn them! I would have to agree on the clothes, fall clothes are the best! and Football of course! ;)

kristina said...

I was wondering if you guys were alive still.
Fall is the best time of year. I love when September starts and you can smell Fall coming. Wasel candle is my personal favorite and burn it every day come fall.
Hope all is going well, and I hope things are going well with the OTHER stuff going on :)

Ruthy said...

I can't wait for your update!! ;) Love you!