About a year and a half ago, I was playing with my cell phone, changing up the ring and this happened! She just started singing! It took me completely off guard but was the funniest thing I had ever seen her do. So, when Jimi came home, I turned on my ring tones and what do you know? She did it again! Roxy has been performing ever since! Usually only to my cell phone and usually only at our house but most often on command.
7 years ago
6 comments:
that is too funny!
Daisy started singing along while I watched that! She ran to the window to see who was here to see her! So cute!
That is awesome. I love Roxy. She is a sweet puppy!
This is hilarious! We need to get Roxy and Remington together next time we are in town. He has lots of boxer friends that he loves to play with. I love that you are just like me and that our dogs are our babies ;) We are going on a cruise next week and I am seriously fretting about leaving him home. You'd think I could get over it and be excited about a great vacation but I think I will worry about him the whole time!
oh how cute. love it.
This is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!
Post a Comment