Monday, November 3, 2008

Splitsville!

Shocking!!! I am happy and sad to report that DeAnna and Jesse have officially broken up. Really though, who didn't see this one coming?! I am sad for Jesse because although he wasn't my favorite, he is a nice guy. Happy for Jesse because DeAnna is a total diva and he is better off without her! I hated that she completely changed her priorities in a split second. The entire season she had us all thinking that she was this mature girl who was actually ready to settle down and be a wife and dreamed of being a mother. Well, those of us who followed the season, all know that quickly changed and she chose fun and fame over a lifetime of love. So it goes...


Next item, Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork!??! Not sure if this one is true, but I woul LOVE
IT if it were. I am a sucker for a good love story and I thought Travis was really cute and was bummed when it didn't work for him and Sarah, the kindergarten teacher, but I do love Carrie Underwood and have been a fan of hers since American Idol. And they seem like they'd be good for each other.


Still my favorite Bachelor...hope it works out for him, but scared that this process might show us a side of our cute little single-dad that I am just not wanting to accept. Hope not!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

HAHAHAHAH, I just read this on people.com. I am sad for Jesse too but it made me happy that she had not chosen Jason because I just loved him and his little boy. I was so upset though when she did not pick him, and I was mad that he was offering everything that she "supposedly" wanted. You and I think a lot a like. I loved reading you blog and knowing that you were saying what I believed.

Thanks for the message on my blog. It is nice to know that someone reads it and enjoys it!!! Tell Ruth we are waiting for an update. Love, jackie

Jodi B. said...

I have to admit, I thought Jason was a total cheeseball! So I really didn't care who Deanna chose by the end. I can't wait for the next Batchelor/Batchelorette.

Tausha said...

Thanks so much for stoppying by!!!
Thanks for all your help and your sweet words! Unfortunately, the pressure is back up and the headache is back. But, I have some MEDS to help control it and it should be back to normal in no time! It's not as bad as it was so I'll take it!!!!
Thanks again!! I love your halloween pics! You and your hubs made me laugh! Glad that your fam is good.
I laughed at your sis-Mrs. Funk. That was Hannah's K teacher. We love her and so she doesn't look like that! :)

Amy said...

You crack me up! I have no idea what you are talking about! I need more reality TV, huh? Maybe a subscription to People magazine? I am so out of it! I am glad you are here to keep me updated!