A plate of eyeballs
Monster Toes wrapped in Band-Aids
Apple mouths with Almond teeth
Here we are....Mr. and Mrs. Geek themselves! Ok, so I don't really like to dress up, matter of fact, I pretty much hate it! So this was really a big deal for us to come up with this. Sadly, we didn't have to work too hard. :)
Mom and Dad
Mom as a spider lady and Dad as Poncho Villa!
Tracy and Matt
aka Mr and Mrs FUnK!
Carrie, Braxten and Nate
Look at Gene Simmons...Rock On!
We all had to sport the Disco Wig....Unfortunately, my hair actually resembles this exact look on some days!
Can you say Napolean Dynamite?!?
Jimi channeling the Jonus Brothers.
Me and Princess Chloe
Close up of the nerdage
Love Him!
8 comments:
Sarah I totally love it!! What cute little finger foods, so creative!! And you two look so stinkin cute as nerds! ;) That's so fun that your fam gets together and does that! How have you been? it seems like there's always at least three months before we ever get to catch up!
It looks like you guys had a great time! How are things? Chelsie said she ran into you a while ago. Hope things are going wonderful for you. Love Ya!!
Gross food!!! You are so awesome. Great ideas for next year for my kids. You guys looked great and it looks like you had a blast. You are the best.
Love the costumes. And the finger foods, how creative are you!! Looks like you had a great halloween party with your family. Fun, Fun!!!
Oh my frinking funny. Love the wig,the wig on the dog is the best. Very creative costumes. You did an awesome job on the finger food, you rock, and thanks for such cute idea for next year.
Great costumes. I love them. It looks like you had a great time.I love the fun food too. I will have to remmeber them for next year!
You guys are too cute! Love the costumes!
You two are so cute! I'm so glad I run across your blog every once in a while. It is great to see pics of your family too. You should check out my cousin Heidi's blog, they just picked up their little boy from Guatemala a couple of weeks ago. Here's the link www.journeytojake4.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment