My brother and his wife are selling their darling little home and I just thought I would put the word out in whatever way I could. So....here it is. It is a quaint little home in West Point. They have completely renovated the inside and it is very homey and charming. If you know of anyone looking for a beginner home in Davis county, this one is sooo cute!
Asking Price: $129,900
MLS # 834551









3 comments:
Hey there! Happy Birthday!! I always remember your birthday because it's on my anniversary! I hope you had a great day!!
Happy birthday! Cute house, I hope it sells with the CRAPPY CRAPPY market. where are you guys moving to?
Oh my goodness when I first read this post my heart sank...I thought it was your house. I feel so much better now that I read that it isn't yours...I hope they sell thier home quickly and for the price that they want.I will pass the infomation along to anyone I hear that is looking!
Post a Comment